To Benefit:

To Benefit:

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thank You




Greetings,

I just want to take this time to say thank you to everyone who attended, donated, played, watched, won, lost, drank, ate, volunteered, sponsored, hosted, laughed, passed out. etc etc. It was everyone collectively that made last Saturday a huge success! I hope that each of you had an amazing time- in between my running around, I also managed to have a great time too.

We were a bit short on teams, but after all bills were paid, we still managed to give more than $2500 to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The money is only half of it- it was a day full of good vibes and positive energy. I had multiple people approach me about setting up their own tournaments and like events. I heard many people speaking about their own charitable causes and desires to give back. We had many people give added donations on top of their entry fees and winnings. After all is said and done, it was an extremely worthwhile event.

Finally, congratulations to team PLO for winning philanthroPONG 2008. At about 9pm, PLO knocked out the Hokies to become the first ever philanthroPONG champions, taking home the winning check, trophies, fame and fortune. Last I heard, they had put down a deposit on a mansion in the hollywood hills. Congrats.

Stay tuned for a link to pics and video of the night's events. And thanks again everyone!

Andrew

No comments: